Protecting and defending your home and loved ones, is a basic right guaranteed under the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution. In the State of Florida, citizens have a right to have firearms which they can carry concealed, and the State shall issue a license to do so, if applicants meet the criteria in the State Statutes.
Warrior Gun Range offers a Concealed Weapon or Firearm License Course, designed to prepare and provide participants with everything theyll need to qualify, and apply for the States CWFL license requirements. This Course is offered at convenient locations, by accredited instructors, in a clean and safe environment. Our range? facilities have a full complement of safety equipment, making it easy to fulfill the State requirement for competency with a handgun.
Regardless of your skill or experience level prior to attending this 3.5 hour course, youll leave with a firm understanding of the laws and regulations governing the use of firearms/weapons, and a sense of competency in handling your own firearm. In this course, your instructor will review with you all the required forms, you will get two passport photos (required), youll receive your official Training Certificate (upon completion), youll get a directory of local agencies offering fingerprinting services, and a course packet with many other useful resources.
After completing Warrior Gun Ranges CWFL Course, and receiving your Florida Concealed Weapon License, you will be legally allowed to carry a firearm in over 30 states that have reciprocity agreements with the State of Florida. Class sizes are limited to just 20 students, and they fill up quickly, so sign up early!
Participants must be/have:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- 21 years of age or older
- Able to speak, read and write in English (no interpreters)
- NO felony convictions
- NO misdemeanor convictions for crimes of domestic violence
- NO record of drug or alcohol abuse
- NOT under a restraining order for violence
- NOT been adjudicated incompetent
- The ability to demonstrate competency with a handgun (safe handling, loading, unloading and firing)
- Pre-registration and Pre-payment (in person or by phone, at desired location)
- Participation in CWFL Course must be desired for a lawful purpose(s)
- Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License or State ID card)
- Tuition: $100 – plus any applicable fees
CALL 305-717-3277 FOR CLASS SCHEDULE